Asian University of Bangladesh
Asian University of Bangladesh will be holding its 6th Convocation on December 10, 2017. Here are some details:
- Students who have completed their degrees from Spring 2009 to Spring 2017 are eligible to register for the convocation. You can find your Completion Semester on your full transcript.
- Last date of registration: 31 October 2017
- Fees for the convocation are as follows:
Graduates who wish to attend the convocation should deposit convocation fees of Tk. 6000/- and another Tk. 2000/- as gown deposit to the account whose details are given below. The gown deposit will be refunded when the gown is returned.
- Online registration is available for the convocation. Please have the following with you when you fill up the online registration as you will need them to fill up the registration form:
- Your full transcript
- A passport-size photograph in jpg/jpeg/png format of less than 1 MB. This photograph will appear in the convocation souvenir.
- Your bank payment receipt for the convocation.
- Your confirmation for the convocation, convocation session number and seat number can be checked here: Registration Verification
- Details on how to collect your gown, when to attend the rehearsal and convocation, etc., will be posted on the convocation webpage of AUB, and you can also collect it in person from the Reception Office.
- Registration may be made in person at the Reception Office of AUB at House 3, Road 7, Sector 7, Uttara, Dhaka. You can download the registration form here:
Offline Registration Form
- Queries can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees should be paid to the following bank account: Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd, Tongi Branch. (Swift Code: ALARBDDH082). A/C Name: AUB Convocation, A/C No. 1311120018763
The fee can be deposited online from any branch of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Ltd.
Summary of Fees
|Gown Deposit (refundable)
|Non-attending fee (degree will be conferred and your photo will appear in the souvenir book)
Back to AUB Home